Pradeo Security Systems is looking for a yound PhD in Computer Science to reinforce its Research and Development team. The candidate must be specialised in static-analysis, reverse-engineering, compilation and decompilation.
- PostDocs in (Usable) Security (Carnegie Mellon University, PA, United States)
- PostDoc in Algebraic and Geometric Modelling (Inria Méditerranée, Sophia Antipolis, France)
- PhD in Programming Language Verification (TU Delft, Netherlands)
- PostDoc on Formally-verified analyzers and Floating-point Arithmetic (Inria Saclay, France)
- PhD on Mixing Meta-Modeling and Data-Mining for Explicit Modeling of User Traces, Digital Footprints and Online Reputation (Université de Haute Alsace, France)